Call us on: 01256 843870
How we Work
Powered by their own engines, our efficient, self-sufficient truck mounted cleaning systems offer a modern, professional and fast solution to many deep cleaning tasks. These units are fitted within our vehicles, together with water & waste tanks they offer a totally mobile, high-powered cleaning service.
We always provide a FREE site visit to check the following:-
- Soilage and signs of permanent staining, Fixings, Seams, Backings
- Dye Test to ensure the correct use of cleaning solution
- Fibre Test to correctly identify the fibres and assist pre-judgement on whether stains are removable.
- Comb pile
- To release matted pile for more effective dust extraction.
- Power vacuum
- To extract dust and grit and other dry soils to prevent turning into muddy residue.
- Treat Stains
- Prior to main cleaning operation to ensure that full depth of stain is removed.
- Spray pre-treatment
- Specifically formulated traffic lane cleaner to dissolve greasy soils.
- Deep cleaning
- Clean overall using the system and method decided during the initial inspection.
- Hand cleaning
- To all edges, stairs and other inaccessible areas.
- On completion
- Re-align pile fibres, replace furniture only where necessary and place on protector pads or blocks.
Prochem is a registered trademark of Prochem Europe Ltd